Thursday 13 March 2014

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment Review

Hello,
  Today I am reviewing the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. I did purchase this product sometime in August 2013 but I didn't use it regularly enough to truly get any results from it. You can purchase this product here.









Back in March 2013 I got it cut so short i was at chin length and I hated it, that's when I started using 18''  Clip in Hair Extensions. I used these for 9 months straight, everyday. I hated wearing them, I would get frustrated clipping them in as sometimes they wouldn't go in properly and I dreaded taking them back out as it would pull my hair out. So I decided enough was enough. I binned the extensions.

Fast forward to January 2014 my hair was still short, it wasn't even touching my shoulders. I dug out the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment again and began using it every 3 days. I defiantly saw results straight away
- Not growth wise
but it was softer and silky.
After a month of using it every 3 days I measured how much it had grown, it had grown a whole inch! That was a amazing result for me as my hair hadn't even grew 1/4 inch each month for the past year. Now it's at that annoying stage where it's just past my shoulders but sits on them so the ends of my hair are flicked out constantly.

I did however stop using it in February and noticed no growth was happening and my hair was shredding more, so I have started using it again. At £7.99 it truly is a good product and I highly recommend it.

How I use it: I shampoo my hair twice, (doesn't matter what kind you use) then I get a coin sized amount and rub it into the roots of my hair and massage my scalp for 5 minutes. I take another coin sized amount and rub it into the rest of my hair. Massage for another few minutes. Then I leave it on for a further 5 minutes and wash it off. I do not apply conditioner when I use this as I find my hair feels greasy if I do.

Pros:
   Lovely smell
   Makes hair softer
   Helps promote hair growth
   Affordable

Cons:
  Can take a while to fully wash it out of hair


Hope you enjoyed, feel free to ask questions.

Katie
Lipstickandmascaras

3 comments:

  1. I love this stuff! Been using it for a few months and am really feeling like my hairs getting longer after four years of it barely growing at all! Glad it seems to be working for you too :) xx

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is defiantly one of the best hair products I have :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love Lee Stafford products but have never tried this one before. Will definitely have a look at it when I'm next in Boots!

    Emma | EMMAMATTHEWS.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete